Saturday, April 18, 2009

Off & Running:
Kozelsky, Red Dirt Photos on board

I'm a firm believer in momentum.

We'll we've officially got some.

This wild and crazy publicity/marketing campaign got a jump start when The Darren Kozelsky Band and Red Dirt Photos agreed to be the first two supporters for my journey to the Country Music Marathon in Nashville.

More importantly, they agreed to support Back on My Feet – which is the primary purpose of this endeavor. 

Since I'm a firm believer in multi-expressions of appreciation – this is my first of many thank you notes to Darren, his entire band and management team, and Todd Purifoy of Red Dirt Photos.

If this thing takes off – I have each of these guys to thank for generating this momentum heading into race week.

LINKS:
(make sure you "Launch the Jukebox" for this Breakthrough Artist of the Year nominee)




No comments:

Post a Comment